Terms of Service
The term 'tours' applies to all tours and retreats
The term 'Hamars' refers to the company, Hamars & Harps Ltd.
- A deposit or payment is required to confirm a tour, workshop, class or retreat.
- Cancellation by clients due to positive result on a Covid-19 test prior to flying to the tour.
- Hamars will transfer the client to another scheduled tour at no additional cost.
- Cancellation by clients for other reasons - Payments are refundable at
- 100% if the client cancels more than 90 days before a tour
- 50% if the client cancels 30-90 days before a tour
- No refund if the client cancels less than 30 days before a tour
- Cancellation by Hamars
- Hamars reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time for any reason.
- In the event of a tour being cancelled by Hamars due to Covid-19 the client may choose a full refund of all money paid, or alternatively apply the funds to any other tour or service that Hamars is in a position to offer.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled due to factors outside its control (other than Covid-19) less than 90 days before the tour, Hamars does not accept any liability but will make a good faith effort to calculate the expenses incurred up to the point of cancellation, and issue a pro rated refund. These factors include wars, strikes, weather, political disputes, epidemics, border closures, delayed flights, etc. Such refunds are at the sole discretion of Hamars. No further liability by Hamars to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise. Any expenses incurred by the client arising out of these changes are on their own account.
- If a tour is cancelled or a client expelled from a tour due to inappropriate behaviour then no refund will be paid. No further liability by Hamars to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise.
- Unused Services - In the event of a client failing to join a tour, joining after departure, or leaving prior to completion - for any reason, no refunds or liability will be accepted by Hamars.
- Travel Documents
- All clients must be in possession of health and personal injury insurance, a passport valid for 6 months after the completion date of the tour, together with any necessary visas or required vaccinations, and the client accepts full responsibility for obtaining the same.
- Any information or advice given by Hamars or its agents with regard to the above is given in good faith, but Hamars can accept no responsibility for the information given.
- Should a client be refused entry to any country where a tour is conducted due to incorrect or incomplete documentation, or any other reason, Hamarswill not be held liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation costs for the client.